We are still accepting abstracts for presentations at the Hose + Coupling World Conference & Expo, in partnership with NAHAD, October 16–17th, at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas.
The best and brightest minds in the fluid control industry are waiting to hear from you. Showcase your knowledge to the hose & coupling community, network with other industry experts and raise your profile by presenting on one or more hot topics in the world of flow control. Submit an abstract or PowerPoint presentation, 300–500 words, for review by our Steering Committee by June 1st, 2018.
Are you an expert on hose technology? Consider:
- New technology & material selection
- Hose & coupling maintenance and repair solutions
- High/Ultra high-pressure materials
- Flexible metallic materials
- High integrity hoses and couplings
Have a niche specialty? We’d love to hear from experts in…
- Subsea and marine applications
- Power generation
- Oil & gas
- Chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical
- Agriculture and food & beverage
- Water & wastewater
- Cryogenic applications and more…
More of a generalist? Talk to us about:
- Avoiding coupling failure
- Testing and standards
- Hose safety
- Best practices
For more information on selection criteria, important dates and deadlines or suggested presentation topics, view our call for papers brochure. To submit your abstract/presentation, please contact the Conference Coordinator, Jody Hewitt at email@example.com. Don’t be the best kept secret in the industry— submit today!